How Does HFC Vet Health Fair Vendors & Exhibitors?
Posted on Friday November 11 2016
Health Fair Connections (HFC) has ramped up its parameters and hurdles before vendors can access your health fair interested list
Once you list your health fair on Health Fair Connections (HFC), the vendors in HFC's ecosystem that are in a 25-mile radius of your location will be notified about your event and are then able to join your interested list for your review. For vendors we reach out to that are not yet vendors with HFC, they have to create a profile before they even see all your health fair details or before they can join your interested list. Not only that, they agree to a code of conduct and terms of service and...well, I could keep going but check out the process below:
- must create an account on HFC
- must agree to a vendor code of conduct
- must agree to terms of service
- must provide booth details when joining the interested list (prior to you selecting them)
- must self-verify (TWICE!) they are in-network with your company's insurance plan (this is for all medical, dental and vision exhibitors) See screenshots below.....
AND this is what you see when choosing your vendors....
6. if accepted into the health fair, must verify email, provide the rep name attending, provide a cell number, and even can verify via LinkedIN (optional)
7. Vendors must then re-confirm they are attending your health fair via HFC's automated reminder system
If a vendor fails to live up to these standards, they are immediately removed from HFC's platform and will no longer have access.
Not only that, vendors have ratings and reviews left only by you and your fellow HR and benefits folks. We want the vendors on our platform to be as transparent as possible so that you get the full picture before making your selections.
We hope this post helps and provides any reassurance you might need when using HFC's platform to plan your health fair!
Have more questions?Contact Us