How do I promote my event?
Posted on Sunday November 13 2016You can use the following tactics and tips to promote your health fair.
- Post health fair flyers
- Send a calendar invite to all employees
- Put poster boards up around the building
- Send a cheerleader around to speak with employees about their health fair
- Have the CEO, CFO, VP of HR send an email to all employees regarding attending the health fair
- Make announcements at company wide meetings about the health fair
- Deploy HFC's RSVP Splash Page (coming soon)
Regardless, you should start promoting your health fair soon as possible and it all starts with creating your health fair. Once your health fair is created, Health Fair Connections (HFC) will send you a health fair event flyer 24 hrs after you create your health fair (enjoy all the freeness). If you don't like the way it looks or would like to access it sooner, just log into your health fair dashboard, then click downloads to access the editable flyer.
Employee turnout is everything, so don't take promoting your health fair lightly.
Have more questions?Contact Us