Will HFC charge my vendors?
Posted on Friday November 11 2016
To answer your question: No, we will not charge your vendors a single dime!
Yet, we have a feature where you can easily invite them via the "Invites" section on your dashboard or you can use the "manually register" button to add them directly to your online vendor list.
And trust us, you'll want to add your own list of vendors to your online vendor list.
It's going to make the entire planning process much easier on you.
See below the benefits of inviting/adding your vendors to your HFC dashboard:
1. They'll receive all communication including:
- Parking instructions
- Confirmation emails and text messages (the emails and text asking vendors to click a link to confirm their attendance).
- Health fair updates (date/time changes and etc.)
- and more...
2. All your vendors can be in the Health Fair Materials
- Event Details Sheet
- Table tags (includes their photo if they have one)
- Employee Attendance Tickets
- and more that's coming soon (more specific promotional materials, an RSVP page, and etc.)
So, don't be silly and manually keep up with your vendors outside the system :)
Your vendors will appreciate you letting them know about HFC, as they most likely would like to participate in more health fairs, not to mention have a FREE SEO'd profile where they can list their workshops, lunch'n'learns, screenings, and other corporate offerings.
To read more on how you can get more vendors for your health fair, outside of HFC, check out this blog post: https://app.healthfairconnections.com/help/host/vendors/how-do-i-get-more-vendors
Have more questions?Contact Us