What host like to see from the vendors attending their health fair
Posted on Saturday November 12 2016
What host like to see from their participating health fair vendors
Keep in mind, for each health fair, you’ll receive ratings and reviews from the host - so be mindful of this...
Here’s a short list of what HR managers like to see from vendors at health fairs:
- Vendors showing up on time
- Vendors standing and being engaging
- Vendors not being pushy
- Vendors respecting their employees
- Vendors giving away free samples
- Vendors providing nice raffle prizes
- Vendors being courteous to other vendors
Do your best and you’ll receive positive ratings and reviews that will help you get into future health fairs. Make sense? Even if you get to a health fair and don't like the way it's going, keep your composure, don't leave early, and do follow the points above - this way you don't receive negative ratings and reviews that will impact your selection for future health fairs.
What host don't like to see:
- Vendors that are late for set up
- Vendors who leave before the health fair ends
- Vendors who sit down when employees are going through
- Vendors that are not engaging or smiling when employees stop by their booth
- Vendors that have an attitude
- Vendors that complain or gripe
- Vendors that are unfriendly to their fellow vendors
- Vendors that say - oh, I'm sorry, I forgot my raffle prize
- Vendors that don't deliver as promised.
- Vendors that are over salsey to their employees
Don't be this vendor... Be great. It's a wise investment if you plan on doing a lot of health fairs in the future.
Have more questions?Contact Us