Corporate Wellness Trend for 2018: Embrace Technology
Posted on Thursday April 13 2017
This trend happens to be one of my favorites and has been quite relevant not only for 2018, but for the past couple years as well.
Check out Adam Sass' article from 2017 - 6 Trends in Corporate Worksite Wellness For 2017 - and then this article from Aliah Wright for SHRM.org - Top 6 HR Technology Trends for 2018 - Health Fair Connections' (HFC) platform would be one of those new technologies that not only was relevant last year, but is still relevant for 2018.
There are 3rd-party health fair planning companies all over the nation, in every major city - all pretty much the same, serviced based companies.
Health Fair Connections started off that way. As I have mentioned before, the team and I have planned, attended and managed over 300 employee health fairs in the past five years. We took all that experience and all those planning headaches and automated the process by creating the first ever, health fair planning tool.
HR managers and health fair planners now have technology that can streamline the process and make their life easier when it comes to planning health fairs for their employees.
Okay, so enough about my company :)
There is a lot of new technology out there from some excellent companies that you may be unaware of.
Below is a list of quite a few tech companies/products that could make your life easier:
- Kronos - offers the industry’s most powerful suite of tools and services to manage and engage your entire workforce - click here for their website
- Namely - The All-In-One HR Platform for payroll, time, benefits, and talent - click here for their website
- Validic - a platform and mobile solution that enables you to derive and analyze meaningful insights of health data from your employee population - click here for their website
- Zenefits - HR software gives your team a single place to manage all of your HR needs - payroll, benefits, compliance, and more - click here for their website
- Zoho - Automate leave, shift scheduling, appraisal cycles, and more - click here for their website
- BambooHR - a leading provider of tools powering the strategic evolution of HR in small to medium-sized businesses - click here for their website
- Lanteria - deliver high-quality software solutions that boost the efficiency of our customers’ business with streamlined and integrated HRM processes - click here for their website
- Chetu - custom HRMS technology for small, medium and enterprise business - click here for their website
- Innotas - project portfolio management software - click here for their website
HR managers, keep this post in mind when it comes time to accomplish different tasks and goals in your daily work responsibilities.
Remember: work smarter not harder!
Thanks for reading and please comment with any questions or other suggestions of great HR tech that is not on this list.
More About Health Fair Connections (HFC):
Simply put, we offer the only nationwide health fair planning tool that helps HR and benefits professionals automate 95% of the health fair planning process. The coolest part: it's like online shopping for health fair vendors. This tool is completely free to use, and you can get started at any time by clicking here.
- Tim Sackett's (President of HRU Tech) post about HFC: Click Here
- 19 Competitive Advantages for those who use HFC’s Platform to Plan & Organize Health Fairs: Click Here
- HFC made William Tincup's Recruiting Daily List of 100 HR Technologies worth watching: Click Here
- HFC's Competitive Matrix:
Have more questions?Contact Us