15 mile radius
PowerPoint presentation will help educate people about the importance of posture, and how standing taller really can help people live longer.
- Research shows significant health consequences for people who spend most of their lives sitting - even if they also exercise. Flexed posture is bio-mechanically weak posture, but in addition to back pain the health effects of sitting can include increased risk of digestive problems, heart disease and diabetes.
- Why Sitting is the next impending health crisis
- How to create posture awareness
- Ways to strengthen posture awareness
- How to improve posture environment and habits